Award-winning book cover design so you stand out from the crowd and sell more books!
Your book has just a few seconds to make its critical first impression on potential buyers. Make it count with an eye-catching cover design.
- Capture reader attention and sell more books
- A design that aims at your target market
- Optimised for your printer or digital devices
- Files ready to go, all you do is hit upload
- Packages for every budget
- Talk one-on-one with your cover designer
A professional cover that helps position yourself as an authority in your industry.
Have your readers escape with a cover design that resonates for your genre.
YA & Children’s Fiction
Capture the eyes of teens and parents with a quality cover design that oozes FUN!
Children’s Picture Books
We know children’s picture books are a unique shared experience between parents and children, as well as teachers and students. We will work with you to craft a quality book cover design that appeals to your duel audience.
Here are some of the features you’ll get in our book cover design packages
Choose from multiple variations
Have a couple of ideas and can’t decide? Our cover design packages offer multiple design variations for you to choose from. Your cover designer will work with you to create and fine tune a market ready cover.
Get one-on-one advice and recommendations
We’ll offer feedback and suggestions to assist you in crafting a quality cover that aims right at your target market. We’ll work with you one-on-one, because we care about helping you craft a quality product ready for the marketplace.
You keep all rights
No licensing fees. No with holding rights. You own all rights and the copyright to your chosen book cover design.
Optimised eBook cover design
Receive your eBook cover design file optimised for any device or platform you choose to publish on.
Formatted to your printer’s requirements
Whether you’re publishing through Lightning Source, Createspace, Lulu, or an offset printer, we’ll design your cover to suit your requirements.
Receive bonus promotional images
Once your book is completed, you need to promote and spread the word. Avoid errors when trying to load large print images onto your website. Files specifically optimised for use in your online promotions are included with every cover design!
You won’t be left out in the cold after your project is complete. We’re here if you have any questions or problems.
Additional design features* – includes added concepts, revisions, design time for any hand drawn text styling, print embossing/engraving, leather covers and other unique requests.
How the process works
1. Once you’ve decided which cover package you’d like, click the button to submit your order and we’ll be in touch to confirm your booking and send your invoice.
2. You have the option to make payment via credit card, PayPal or bank transfer(AU only) with this invoice.
3. If you don’t have any initial cover design ideas that’s no problem, because our designers have created many professional designs and know exactly what makes an effective cover.
4. Your cover designer will create various concepts of your book cover design and email draft concepts to you for review. You can select which concept you like and provide feedback to your designer. This is a collaborative process: we work with you to fine-tune your cover design.
5. Allow up to 7 business days (normal time) or 7 to 10 days (during peak time) in which to receive your first-round of cover design concepts for review.
6. After final revisions are made, your final high-resolution print cover design will be completed to meet your printer’s specifications, whether this is Createspace, Lightning Source, or a local printer. For eBook covers you’ll receive an optimised file of your front cover.
7. You’ll then receive any other items that are included in your package.
Book cover design services FAQs
Q. What type of payment do you accept?
A. All payments for cover design packages are required upfront via secure PayPal, which accepts all major credit cards. Don’t worry; you don’t need a PayPal account to pay.
Q. How long does a book cover design take?
A. It takes up to 7 business days to receive your first cover design concepts for review, or 7-10 business days during peak times. Then if you are quick reviewing your concepts and provide prompt feedback, your cover design can be completely finalised just 2 or 3 days later.
Q. Do you accept deposits?
A. Our clients agree that we have the best value book cover design packages available, but to remain efficient and keep our prices affordable, all payments for standalone book cover design projects are required upfront.
Q. Are there any privacy or non-disclosure agreements to sign?
A. No documents to sign. Though, during the order process you will be required to confirm you have read the book cover design terms and conditions page before finalising your order.
Q. Do you do custom cover illustrations or paintings?
A. Yes. We can chat with you about any ideas. Then an artist will be assigned to your cover design project. This is only available with the premium cover package, due to the time required.
Q. What information do I need before ordering?
A. Before completing the order form make sure you have your details ready such as; book size, ISBN, author name, website URL, book description, genre, word count and other details you have available.
Q. Can you create a publishing imprint logo design?
A. Yes certainly. Publishing imprint logos are simple in design as they’re only seen as a very small graphic on the book spine. Logos are best in simple B&W so they don’t look noisy and print well on all cover designs. Be sure to let us know with a comment on the order form.
Q. Do I add a credit for Book Cover Cafe on my book’s copyright page?
A. Yes, please do, that would be most appreciated. Simply add this line: ‘Cover Design by BookCoverCafe.com’.
Q. I have a question not listed in your FAQ, how can I contact you?
A. We would love to answer your question. Simply contact us here.