If you’d like to know how to create the most effective book cover design possible and discover key considerations you should keep in mind, then be sure to check out this jam packed interview with the lovely Joanna Penn from The Creative Penn.
We discuss book cover design considerations writers and authors need to make when creating what is the most important marketing tool they will have for their book.
In this video you’ll discover:
- How you can avoid the lack of impact so many self published books suffer from
- Tips on avoiding the trap of excessive clutter with your book cover design
- Considerations for genre book cover design with examples
- Book cover design tips for a book series
- Working with a book cover designer, including process and required investment
This is a jam packed interview, as Joanna and I offer so many tips and actionable advice for self publishing authors looking to stand out, be unique and sell more books!
You can catch Joanna at her blog The Creative Penn, that offers advice on writing and self publishing.
Get the notepad out ready and enjoy the video!